Erin's Challenge 6.0- One Month to Go


The challenge ends next month, so figured it was a good time for a monthly check-in. I honestly didn't think I would finish, since my library did not cooperate with some of the books I wanted...and I read a bunch of other stuff that wasn't originally on the list. But some of those ended up fitting well and replacing some original items...so I think I will make it! And I'll end up reading more things off my TBR rather than things I just had decided to add for the challenge, which is cool.

5 points: Freebie – Read a book that is at least 200 pages.

So, three of these came from The Lunar Chronicles...


How is everyone else doing?

1 comment

  1. OH EM GEE, can we please just discuss the deliciousness of The Lunar Chronicles??? Hahaha! Winter was on my list, too. And WHY didn't I think to change my unusual genre to a graphic novel?! I read Wires and Nerve and got no credit for it. Hahaha. I'm currently reading two for the challenge and then I have two more to go. (I should've abandoned The Hitchhiker's Guide... too. It's odd. Ha.)

    ReplyDelete