Going on Maternity Leave

Hello, everyone.

I've had blogs scheduled pretty regularly for several weeks now, since I have been on maternity leave. But honestly I've had practically no comments, so it feels like no one is reading.

I can't be entirely upset- my readership was never super high, and I haven't been promoting this blog or interacting with other bloggers too much.


My maternity leave is flying by faster than I ever thought possible. How cliche, right? But seriously, I am loosing track of time and it really is zooming by.

So I am going to enjoy the last of my leave, and the beginning of summer, and take a break from this blog.

I expect I will pick back up once I return to work- maybe not right away, but once I get caught up. Although I have no idea how long that will be.

Hope you all have a fantastic summer!

No comments