Show Us Your Books Link-Up: June 2016



Hello! Took a break last month due to the baby- blogging has been on the back burner in general. But I'm doing a decent amount of reading anyway (or it feels like I am- more than I expected I would be able to do). So really this is going to be what I've read the past two months.



The Reincarnationist (Reincarnationist #1) by M.J. Rose

 

50 Stories in 50 States: Tales Inspired by a Motorcycle Journey Across the USA Vol 5, The West by Kevin B. Parsons


 

 

Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson 

 

 

 That Night on Thistle Lane by Carla Neggers


 

 Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay


 


The Superior Wife Syndrome: Why Women Do Everything So Well and Why--For the Sake of Our Marriages--We've Got to Stop by


 

 

Full of Grace by Dorthea Benton Frank

 

 

 I'm sure it's nothing compared to some of you, who read 8 or more books in a single month. But my monthly goal is 2.5 so the fact that I've averaged 4 books a month over the past 2 months is great for me. Very happy with my yearly progress, although I am making an effort to finish off my diversity reading project and my IRL TBR project...just needed a break.

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Brittany has read 20 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

What have you been reading? Link up and Show Us Your Books!

Life According to Steph

5 comments

  1. Reading at all with a new baby is a feat, so you should definitely be proud of those 4 books a month! I technically only read 3 this month - all the rest were audiobooks. I am really interested in The Superior Wife Syndrome and Bad Feminist. (Although I have a whole slew of feminism books on my to read list and I just haven't been in the mood for that topic recently.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved what alice forgot :) so good. love may fail looks interesting, i think i have only read one of his books but i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy Matthew Quick books.

    Everyone reads at their own pace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Alice Forgot is already on my TBR but given your review - I may need to bump it up the list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love May Fail is on my radar. I didn't love What Alice Forgot as much as others...but that is part of what I love with all of this blogger book talk...I enjoy seeing what each of us gets out of reading certain books.

    ReplyDelete