Add It To My List: June 2017


 Link-up creators are Lauren from Eat, Drink, & Be Lauren and Bre from Bre Writes. Basically, they are always recommending things to each other- podcasts, television shows, music, blah blah blah. And they figured- why not share even further?

I cannot believe it June is practically over already! Ugh. Where is the summer going?

Anyway. Here's what I'm loving lately:

  • JuJuBe Bags
    • Ugh y'all, I almost hate how much I love these bags. It's actually a diaper bag company, but these are not typical diaper bags. They are Teflon treated, so if you spill stuff on there you just wipe it off. But you can also just WASH THE WHOLE THING. Which is magic. I got one randomly because someone posted a super good deal online- it's a pricey brand (by my lower middle class standard, anyway). But because they last so long (and also because addicts buy all the prints then change their mind so they sell it for the next newest print) there is a big Buy/Sell/Trade turnover. This allowed me to spend about 65$ on items that new would have costed around around $250+ had I purchased new. These items were second-hand but definitely good condition and will likely last a while, so I'm cool with it. I'm probably going to do my first ever product review/"what's in my bag" post because these things are for realz making my life easier.
  • Disc Golf
    • Once upon a time, I would have considered this super lame. But it's free (after you get the discs, which can be done for <20$), it gets us outside, we can do it with our kid- we can even do it with our friends AND their kid. It's halfway athletic but not so much I'm intimidated. It's just a great hobby for our family right now. 
  • This video from The Sensible Mama about insecurities & lies
    • This is from a Christian standpoint and mentions the Devil, just as a "trigger warning" in case some of you aren't used to that. But that doesn't make it less true. Even if you aren't, I encourage you to listen...if you have to say "depression" instead of Devil, whatever. You are loved, and there is grace. You can tell that voice- whatever you believe it to be- to HUSH. It's not easy, but that voice is lying. Remember that.
  • The Ranch Season 3 on Netflix
    • Also excited that Moana is apparently on/coming to Netflix so I can finally know what everyone is talking about!


What have you been loving lately? 
Link-up & let us know so we can add it to our lists!

5 comments

  1. Ha, I was thinking of watching Moana too. I don't think I've watched a Disney movie in years, though... maybe since Toy Story 3? I can't believe people can spend that much money on a bag just to upgrade - if I spend that much, I am keeping it until it's unusable, but I'm glad that worked in your favor. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moana is on my list! I need to find out what I'm missing out on/if I want to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big Disney person or anything, I got bored with Frozen halfway through, but I really did like Moana! I think The Ranch kept coming up as a recommendation when I watched Hart of Dixie a while ago, but I had never heard of it/heard anyone talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some cute patterns on those bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been intrigued by The Ranch, but I haven't watched it yet. I might have to add it to the next rainy day list. Also, I LOVED Moana, but I'm a fan of most Disney movies.

    ReplyDelete