Add It To My List: October 2017


 Link-up creators are Lauren from Eat, Drink, & Be Lauren and Bre from Bre Writes. Basically, they are always recommending things to each other- podcasts, television shows, music, blah blah blah. And they figured- why not share even further?
  • Printed Post-It Tutorial & Layout
    • This is several years old but I just found it and used it for work- love that I can be Post-It organized without having to display my messy handwriting ;) 
  • John Green's video on Trump & Russia, where he talks about what we know but also what we DON'T know...and why it's important to acknowledge both.
  •  
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSjPZUqLdk 


  • The other Green brother, Hank, and his video about wanting media to be about something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWeJ7OM3mo4
 
  • Aldi's apple fritter bread
    • NOT their coffee
    • but also their cheese sticks
    • and raspberry ice cream sticks
  •  Yet another Hank Green video: The Secret to Hank's Productivity
 What are you loving this month?


3 comments

  1. I don't like Aldi's regular bread. I haven't (and won't) try their coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm apple fritter bread??? I need that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. apple fritter bread?!? I may have to make a special stop for that!

    ReplyDelete