Erin's Reading Challenge 7.0- I'm done!


I finished this challenge months ago, it seems, but didn't update. I really enjoyed almost all of theses books, which you probably know if you have been reading and seeing my Show Us Your Books posts.

The Banned Book choice was Faulkner and as a good Southern girl I wanted to love it...but it was terrible.

  •  25 points: The ALA’s “Banned Books Week” occurs while our challenge is happening. Read a book from this list of the most commonly banned books in America (submitted by Christina)
  • 35 points: Read a book a Disney movie was based on OR a book based on a Disney movie (submitted by Kirsten- don’t forget to check that the book is at least 200 pages)


So I guess I technically didn't complete the challenge...but I'm totally done.

If you are doing the challenge, how's it coming along?

3 comments

  1. Alice was such garbage. I hated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the books you did for the challenge. You did good! I quit trying on challenges because as soon as I set some books aside that I have to read....I can't ever get in to them. I am very much a mood reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! You did it! (Even if you aren't finishing Alice - no worries! Maybe just read a couple of Grimm fairy tales or something, lol)

    ReplyDelete