I did a thing!

     ecard by Kristi3655


There is a free workout group in my town, and thanks to a good friend agreeing to go with me I have been going pretty regularly for the past few weeks.

Recently there was a burpee challenge- do 30 burpees every day for 15 days. 

Possibly inspired by this article, or maybe just thought up out of nowhere. I don't know.

But I did it. 

Every. Single. Day.

I literally forced myself out of bed one night because I had forgotten to do it before laying in bed after my shower.

I ran (half walked) a 5K like 3 years ago, but other than that this is the first "challenge" or physical event I've ever done.

It's not changing the world, but it's a personal milestone. 

GO ME!

2 comments

  1. Congrats! Burpees are no joke! I am trying to get back into a workout routine, but I am also being honest with myself that it probably wont be consistent until the new year. It's hard to get going, but you have to celebrate those types of victories for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO GIRL! I need a challenge in my life soon.

    ReplyDelete