Blog Move

Photo by Jess Watters on Unsplash, edited with Canva

Hello!

I mentioned on a previous post that I was thinking of changing up my blog...and even though literally no one thought it was a good idea, I did it anyway.

Sorry guys. I have very few vices in life, and apparently this is one of them. 


Anyway, here is my new site. It looks almost exactly the same, because I tried to see if just redesigning P&P would be enough. But it wasn't. And here I am.

Thankfully I was able to really easily transfer over all my content, including comments, so that's pretty awesome. Sticking with Blogger, mainly because it's free. Oh well.


Oddly enough the domain name was free but not the user name...or any variation of it. I'm currently @alwaysbrittanyx on Instagram & Twitter, because an underscore at the end of a username drives me crazy. The only reason I'm really annoyed is because all the accounts with that name variation are inactive...so they aren't available but they aren't in use either. Oh well, the first of first world problems.



Hope to see you there! 



1 comment