Show Us Your Books Link-Up: October 2017


YOU GUYS! 
Today is the third anniversary of the Show Us Your Books Link-Up!!! 

I actually think I started linking up around the first anniversary (maybe second, but I think first), so this is a personal anniversary with the link-up also. 

To Steph & Jana, and everyone else who participates- thank you for giving me a funny, bookish day once a month to feel included and enjoy community with like-minded book lovers. You guys rock and make me smile every second Tuesday of the month. 

Now, on to the books!


★★★★


★★★★★

★★★★
See above and READ THIS SERIES ALREADY. In this one you learn more about the gods which is fun. BUT OMG JUST READ IT ALREADY.

★★★★
Life According to Steph

1 comment

  1. Any review with all caps MUST be put on my TBR list. DUN.
    I'm so glad you liked Beartown. It was a difficult book to read for me, but I loved it. The way Mia handled everything like a fucking boss was so awesome to see but I also questioned how well she handled it (but I was comparing it to my own experiences).

    ReplyDelete