Things You Weren't Wondering




Photo by Imani Clovis on Unsplash

What would a mirror opposite of yourself be like?
Super stylish and trendy, loves being in the spotlight, not interested in other people or the world in general...basically a Kardashian I think?

Which of your scars has the best story behind it?
I get much more bruises than scars, because apparently I'm a peach. But I have a tiny scar on my chin where a friend was spinning me around as a teenager and then let go and I fell into a doorjam and cracked it. It bled a lot, he felt super bad, and I now have a scar.

What's the title of the current chapter in your life?
Oh my gosh, WHERE IS IT?! (I can't stop loosing things- seriously- I am missing like 3 very important things this year alone).

What's the hardest lesson you've learned?
People's comments and opinions say waaaaaay more about them than about you.

What mistake do you keep making over and over?

No one- ever- thinks about things as much as I do and therefore they just do not care and my amount of caring is always viewed as freakish/intense/overboard but I always try to talk to them anyway.

What do people think is weird about you?
Too long of a list.

When people look at you, what do you think they see/think?

My life would be so much easier if I knew the answer to this question. I know very much what I am- but not at all what I project.

What have you created that you are most proud of?
My overall life. It's a beauty in so many ways.


(borrowed from Teh Megan who borrowed it from Brianne)

3 comments

  1. AMEN on the people's comments!!!!
    Isnt it funny how one little moment in time can stick with you forever in a scar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. People's comments and opinions say waaaaaay more about them than about you. - YES!!!! LOL you described a Kardashian perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to create a movie poster for my photoshop class and I'm going to use the "title of my life" question for my inspiration! I'm so pumped!

    ReplyDelete