Slack Blogger Lately

Hello everyone...in case you haven't noticed, I haven't been blogging that much lately.

The crazy thing is...I have a blog plan! I have ideas. Stuff that I'm actually kind of interested in talking about.

But I'm not doing it. Maybe I'm still not back on schedule from the holidays and crazy weather. Maybe I just don't have quite as much time with my new class (which is fine, but a complete and total shift from the way last semester's class was structured). 

I am not sure. And really I'm not sure why I'm writing this.  It feels like writing about the fact that I'm not writing is...stupid.

But I still exist. Life is going pretty well. Just lost my blogging mojo a bit.

1 comment

  1. I've been blogging... but haven't been doing much else lately. Just... idk. Motivation for anything isn't there. I blame winter.

    ReplyDelete