Three Things: January 2018

Borrowing from Jana Says because...I have no blogging motivation lately. 

Three foods I hate and refuse to eat
  •  German dumplings (Kartoffelknödel)
  •  There are also some dumplings that a local Chinese restaurant makes that I don't like...basically not a big fan of dumplings. 
  • That's really it- my husband & I have made an effort to be more adventurous and less picky when eating. Most of my food issues are more related to stuff being the right temperature, haha. 
 
Three foods I love and eat more of than I should
  • Chips & Salsa
  •  Candy bars
  • Waffles
 
Three things chores I avoid until absolutely necessary
  • Cleaning the bathroom (sink, showers, mirror, all of it)
  • Dusting
  • Cleaning my car  

Three chores I always do
  • Laundry
  • Dishes
  • Grocery shopping 


Three wardrobe staples
  • Skinny jeans
  • Leggings
  • Cardigans
Three things I don’t spend money on
  • Brand name foods in the grocery store (store brand all the way, even couponing it's usually cheaper)
  • Bras (I know it's supposed to matter, but who has the time to even go bra shopping-it's the WORST)
  •  Jewelry 
Three things I do spend money on
  • Stationary stuff
  • Purses/bags
  • Snack food or coffees (not "need it for basic human survival food" but fun food)

Three TV shows I frequently watch in reruns
  • Parks & Rec (although, currently bumming me out a little)
  • F*R*I*E*N*D*S
  • Gilmore Girls 

Three genres I generally don’t read
  • Anything set in a world war, which seems super popular but I can't for a variety of reasons.
  • Mystery/thriller, I used to be all about it in high school and think I just need a break.
  • Sci-if, I've tried but it's just not my thing. 

Three things I’m looking forward to this year
  • Spending time at the beach
  •  Visiting Biltmore
  • Becoming a foster family

3 comments

  1. Friends and Gilmore Girls for the win! I just finished my millionth rewatch of Friends and I"m already into season 4 of my millionth rewatch of Gilmore Girls lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always switch between Friends, Rules of Engagement and How I Met Your Mother for our reruns. Chips and salsa are seriously so addicting!!! If I could only live off one thing, it would be that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you feel about chicken and dumplins? That's the real test.
    I totally spend money on bras.. but only because I found a line at VS that I like and it's the ONLY bra I buy. I just pick different colors.

    ReplyDelete