To Colorado, a Past Love



Dear Colorado,

I still think about you sometimes. You weren't my forever, but you were so much more than just a good time.

You were the place I grew up. You were the place I was young, (not really but kinda) wild, and truly free.

You were the place I felt no expectations.

You were the place I could explore.

I explored your mountains, your deserts, your dunes, and your cities. I explored my own life and personality and character and desires.

You were the place I grew strong. You were the place I experienced some of the hardest days, and some of the greatest achievements.

You will always be my freedom, my building block, my touchstone, and one of my true joys.

Love,
Brittany

2 comments

  1. I have never been to Colorado, but I can definitely see why it holds a special place in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend visiting if you ever get the chance, it's a great place :)

      Delete