Words of the Month: May 2018



I love this quote, and it thankfully describes my workout group so well. But it extends past that particular culture. Part of what I'm seeing in American society is that we are scared of each other. We are scared to loose what we have, and we don't trust each other. One little misstep immediately makes someone unworthy of respect.

We need to make ourselves stronger. Not just physically, although I'm learning to respect my body and want it healthy and strong. But mentally- socially- emotionally. We need to stop refusing to try something because we have never done it before. That's not how you make a strong country or community or person.

1 comment

  1. Amen! I am guilty of not doing things out of fear of failure and it holds me back big time.

    ReplyDelete