- The gym is too expensive...or the affordable ones don't have childcare
- We can't stick to a schedule of when Hubs works out vs when I work out
- mainly due to the fact that our work schedules are very different so we can't really be "fair"
- It's too cold outside to do the free running
- It's too wet outside to do the free local outside fitness group
- I don't have time to go work out, then come back and get ready for work
- The traffic in this town is insane and if I pay for the gym, I also have to fight traffic and by the time I do that plus workout my kid will be asleep when I get home so then I'll feel like a bad mom
- My SAHM friends don't want to get up early to workout with me before work
- My working mom friends don't have time to workout in the morning because they have to go do the daycare drop-off
What's your excuse?
(doesn't have to be for exercise, whatever you want to complain about)