Hey It's OK Link-Up

I was scrolling through my feedly today and saw where Jana particpated in the Hey It's Okay Tuesday! link-up from Airing My Dirty Laundry. Seemed fun, so why not?


Airing My Dirty Laundry


  • It's okay that trying to pick a travel system (car seat + stroller) makes me crazy. So much pressure- so many options that are basically the same thing! Ughhhh. I feel like once we just suck it up and get it, it'll be fine. But it's the decision making process that bugs me.

  •  It's okay that I haven't been to the gym in forever. I'm walking during my lunch and working out at home. And I'm on track with my weight according to my doctor's office so... 

  • It's okay that seeing my stomach do the roll-y/moving thing from the baby was actually kinda cool. Even though it still freaks me out when I see it from other people (I expect no one else to enjoy it while it happens to me, for the record). 
 
  • It's okay that I really wish I could take another big vacation like the cruise last year, even though I for sure can't...le sigh.
 
  • It's okay that I can't stop thinking about the cake my hubby packed in my lunch. 

  • It's okay that I'm rewatching The Office mainly because of Jim & Pam (although currently it's at the part where he's dating the girl from Scranton and just ugh).

  • It's okay that my baby shower here where I live will be super small and possibly only include my church group...because I don't really know that many people here well enough to feel comfortable inviting them (showers are so controversial, I had no idea).

  • It's okay that my blog url has .blogspot in it...or so I try to tell myself.

 
 What do you have to remind your "It's okay..." about?

7 comments

  1. I love The Office. Great show.

    I hate the gym. I basically just walk and/or jog as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really like my gym...but it's on the other side of town and the idea of doing the shower then work thing there while preggo sounds so tiring. So it's walking FTW!

      Delete
  2. It's okay that I'm re-watching The Office too!!! I think we're in season 7 or 8, Pam & Jim are already married with baby uno. ;)
    Wishing you all the best!!
    XOXO
    www.mrsaokaworkinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm season 4...but yes, Jim & Pam forever! They're the best :)

      Delete
  3. OMG yes to Jim and Pam! I LOVED that romance. I miss that whole show in general.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously one of the best relationships on TV.

      Delete
  4. This makes me want to rewatch The Office. I didn't actually like it through season 1, but season 2 really picked up for me.

    .blogspot.com is FREE. #dollas4diapers lol

    ReplyDelete