Erin's Challenge 6.0- We're Halfway There...



I did not realize until Megan posted her halfway check-in that we were, well, halfway into this challenge.

  •  5 points: Freebie – Read a book that is at least 200 pages.
    • Cress by Marissa Meyer
      • I started The Lunar Chronicles around November, and can't wait to finish. Plus it lends to the next challenge...
      • Library e-book
  •  10 points: Read a book that starts with the letter “W”.
  • 10 points: Read a book with six words in the title.
  • 15 points: Read a book that has a (mostly) green cover.
  •  20 points: Read a book with a homonym in the title (inspired by the book Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin that I [Erin] read last challenge with a character who is obsessed with homonyms.) 
  •  20 points: (Submitted by Linda) Read a book by your favorite author.
    • Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
    • I honestly don't know if I have a specific favorite author, but I've read a ton of Nora Roberts over the years and enjoy the few J.D. Robb books I've read (her thriller/mystery alias), plus I already have this one so...
    • Own physical copy 
  • 25 points: (Submitted by Christina) Read a book set in the city/town/state/territory/county/province where you live.
  • 30 points: (Submitted by Peggy) Read a “Rory Gilmore” book. The character of Rory from the Gilmore Girls was shown reading over 300 different books throughout the series. Choose one!
  •  30 points: (Submitted by Stef) Read a book from a genre that you’ve never read (or rarely read.)
  • 35 points: (Submitted by Ferne) Read a book with time travel.
So I am halfway done, which is a good place to be at the halfway mark ;) Considering the fact that I've read multiple other books that just didn't apply to this challenge...I'm happy with my progress so far. I need to get on the hard copy books I have, but I've been in a bit of slump and honestly forgot about those. Whoops.

If you are participating in the challenge, how are you doing? If you're not...have you read any of these or have suggestions for other possibilities?

1 comment

  1. Have you requested any books on the Challenge FB? I'm sure you could obtain your books that way too. I'm just a fountain of book suggestions recently. #sorrynotsorry

    ReplyDelete