Current Thoughts: June 2018



  • How often are you supposed to apply lipstick? I really don't understand. It gets all over my coffee and water cups. I don't like wearing it out with my family because if I kiss Hubs or Babycakes it gets all over them. It feels silly to reapply mid-morning when no one is looking at me because I'm just sitting at my desk looking at a computer. I like wearing it, but not sure the proper amount.
  • Got a new diaper bag. Ain't even sorry- I used to love big purses, now I love diaper bags, obviously I'm a bag lady. I have very few vices, so I'm at peace with it. JuJuBe had a huge sale and I got a Be Right Back bookbag style bag for 60% off. It's GORGEOUS, I've already gotten so many compliments, and I love it. My BFF was great but it definitely felt stuffed to the max (tbf, I hate having to take things in/out of bags so I probably carry more than strictly necessary). I wanted just a touch more space so I could carry my BuJo or jackets in the winter or, if/when we get a foster child, an extra set of clothes/etc for multiple kids. It packs differently but I think I'm a fan- although  I've only had it about a week ;) 
  •  It appears my anxiety is reappearing. Not fully in the bad place yet, but the shadows are getting longer and closer. Hoping the fact that I am recognizing the warning signs is something positive?
  • Vitamins work! Gave blood & my iron was great, while it's usually just on the border.

What's up with you lately?

4 comments

  1. I loved my diaper bag when I first started using it, but now I hate it. I have debated back and forth about getting a new one but not sure if I should invest since I am not sure how much longer I will carry one. I like the look of the one you picked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided it was worth getting a new one because 1) we are going to be fostering soon hopefully so while Babycakes might could carry her own bag soon or need less...I don't want to do that for multiple kids, haha. 2) this one can function like my purse+diaper bag, because I have more small purses nowdays.

      Delete
  2. I hate when you can feel anxiety creeping back.

    I like LipSense because it doesn't transfer and I MIGHT reapply once a day but not likely. It's a MLM that I love and that works LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I usually stay away from MLMs but maybe I'll have to try that one!

      Delete