Bibliophile's Nightmare!

was looking over Postsecret.com this last Sunday. This has been a Sunday habit for several years now. 

In case you didn't know, Postsecret is a website where Frank Warren posts secrets that are anonymously mailed to his house.

They are funny, sincere, angry, forgiving, sexual, sad, and every other emotion.

Over the years I have been moved to tears, frustration, and laughter. But it wasn't until this week that one really struck me as just abhorrent.



Now, I'm not super proud that this was the one to get me.

There have been secretes about drugs and abuse and cheating and lots of other terrible things. 

Maybe I can blame the pregnancy hormones. But this one seriously gave me a "WTF?!" rage. 

WHO DOES THIS?! I WOULD LOOSE MY SHIT!!

You are a terrible person, Anonymous. Absolutely terrible. 

2 comments

  1. WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT????????? WHY???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's fucked. And what sucks - other than that people can't finish the book they've bought - is that I bet people have gone and reamed book store employees about this.

    ReplyDelete