Pregnancy Thoughts: Having a Girl


from the archives: originally posted on November 24, 2015

 ****************************************************



Last weekend was pretty busy- we had our gender reveal! My mom came and so did my in-laws…and…

We are having a baby girl!

Hubby really thought it was going to be a boy, I didn’t have an opinion one way or another. It’s crazy but this adds a whole other level of reality.  

I know, I know, that’s sounds dumb when we are already almost halfway through this pregnancy (which, just let me say, is weird on a whole other level). 

But now I have a name for the tiny little person growing in my stomach- she even actually kind of looks like a person now! Woot woot. Hubs says as soon as the tech put the wand on my stomach he immediately saw an arm/hand/fingers. I think it was a big moment for him- an actual little human was kind of waving in there.

My face is breaking out like crazy, except for one spot which has skin as dry as the freakin’ Sahara, so that’s fun.
 So, there you go. That’s what’s going on in my life…how are you?


1 comment